Thursday, October 24, 2019

October 24, 2019

  So I woke up this morning and thought to myself. I am going to actually do this. I am going to start a blog. I have been thinking about how to do this whether I wanted to Vlog or Blog and well I say UM to much to I decided to just Blog. I want to track my journey on weightloss and my struggle with everyday life. I am going to share how I actually get through each day juggling kids, doctors, homework, housework, and exercise. All while struggling with Depression, Anxiety, and obesity.

 Since today is my first day of this I will start with how I got to where I am today. I was born in February 1979. My parents were young and dumb haha. They got married in 1978 at the time of the big blizzard here in Indiana. That should have been a sign it was going to fail. But they had me a year later. I will get into some of the things that has happened back then in different posts. Today is just an overview. 

   So I am 40 years old. I have 4 kids I am married to the love of my life and I help my grandma with doctors and stuff. My oldest son is 13 years old and has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. I have 3 other children ages 9, 7, and 7. My 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter are adopted and I also have a 7 year old son which I will also talk about all that later.

  I started my new journey March 16, 2019. I had been watching tv with my daughter and we saw a commercial and she said you should get that so I did. I will tell you what I could not be happier today!! It has been such a life changer for me. That day I got my first kit of GOLO I weighed 320 pounds. That is the heaviest I have ever been. I was at my all time low. My nerves were shot my depression was horrible but manageable.

  Over the last 6 months I have lost 50 pounds and 7 inches. I have learned how to eat healthy food that is not "diet" food. I have energy like never before. I work out 3 to 4 days a week on top of running errands like doctor appointments cleaning my house and being a full time mom. I feel better than I have ever felt in my entire life.

  I am looking forward to sharing my story . I may hurt some peoples feelings in some of my posts. I am sorry if that happens. I am speaking my truth how I see and saw things all through my history. Things are water under the bridge now. I am sharing because it has a lot to do with why I am how I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment