Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year, New Goals, New You!

                                                   


                                                          Happy New Year everyone!!

  I hope everyone had a wonderful few weeks during the Holiday Season. I personally did not. During the Holidays a like a lot of others I was so depressed. It didn't help I forgot to take my meds for a few days. But now I am good. So this is my first blog of the year. I am going to tell you all my goals I would like to achieve this year.

   My Goals For This Year
1. lose at least 50 more pounds this next year.
2. Exercise 4 days a week
3. start a new healthy habit every month that will benefit me psychically, mentally or spiritually.
4. Work on being a better mother, and wife.
6. Keep my house clean to my standards and not let the kids destroy it!!
7. fold laundry out of the dryer.
8. Keep laundry washed up!!
9. Work on my issues that causes my depression and anxiety.
10. Be the badass I know I am!!


 So it seems like a lot but it really isn't and they are all something I can do. If you put your mind to it anything is possible. I have learned you can make a new habit happen if you do it for 21 days. Then it becomes something you just do.

 The past few days I have had several people reach out to me about wanting to start their journey on weightloss, working on quitting smoking, getting their anxiety under control, starting their own blog. It has been so heart warming knowing I am inspiring others to do what they need and want to do but never got the motivation to do it before. This is my dream. I want to inspire others to succeed. It doesn't matter what you have gone through or are going through you can succeed.

 I am by far no expert and can only tell you from my experience's what I have done and what I do when I am struggling. What may work for me may not work for you but what can it hurt to try. This year I will be trying new things to get my shit together. I have found when I am starting to have an anxiety attack I put my shoes on and head to the road. I walk. Jam out to grunge and walk. It helped so much. I have also laid in bed blaring Marylin Manson or Pink Floyd on my headphones and just zoned out. It helped me to breathe. I have lave learned you have to breathe to live. Just sit back and take a deep breath.

 I am going to recommend sitting down and making a list of things you have struggled with the past year and you want to improve this year. Make them simple things. Write your goals and around when you want to achieve them. Then start a journal. I am also going to take a selfie of myself every day for the year. Then next New Year I can see just how much I changed. Just

take it one day at a time. You can not change over night. You didn't get fucked up over night. You didn't get fat over night. It takes time to heal and it takes time to succeed.

 If anyone who is reading any of my blogs (which sometimes probably make no sense haha). And you want to reach out to me to talk or vent or whatever feel free to. You can follow me on facebook @  amber.myers also on instagram . You can also join my accountability group.  Bad a$$ accountability support group

I am making this a short entry. I will post once a week for this year. I am so excited starting a new chapter in my life. Here's to all of us!! We got this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment